2015 Summer Climbing Camps in Maryland
Registration for 2016 Summer Camps will open by January 1.
Earth Treks has long recognized the incredible value a climbing experience can have for a child. Earth Treks teaches over 20,000 people to climb each year. Through the programs we teach, we have witnessed time and again the incredible personal achievements young people are able to make through climbing. Rock climbing has a unique way of drawing out a child’s “personal best”, while at the same time asking that they put their trust in their peers. We hope that you will give your child the opportunity to broaden his or her horizons (as well as make some great new friends) by joining Earth Treks this summer for a rock climbing camp.
Earth Treks offers five different MD summer camps for kids convenient to DC and Baltimore and areas in between.
- Kids Kamp – (Ages 6-9) Half day indoor climbing camp, 3 days Tues-Thurs.
- Summer Climbing Day Camp – (Ages 9-13) 5 day indoor / outdoor climbing camp. Two days indoor climbing and three days climbing outdoors at popular local crags like Carderock and Rocks State Park, MD and Great Falls, VA. Extended care is available.
- Rock N River Day Camp – (Ages 10-14) 5 day climbing / water sports camp (Timonium / Baltimore summer camp). Two days of indoor climbing and three days of paddling and watersports on the Gunpowder River.
- Rock N Adventure Day Camp – (Ages 10-14) 5 day climbing / adventure camp (Columbia MD summer camp). Two days of indoor climbing and three days at a high adventure ropes course. Drop off and pick up at Earth Treks Columbia each day.
- Teen Rox Expedition – (Ages 13+) 5 day climbing road trip for teens. Teens climb and camp at Coopers Rock and Seneca Rocks in West Virginia.