1/21/09: Slacklines. Rockville 7:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Come learn a favorite climber’s rest day pastime! Slack-lining is the practice of walking along a tightrope of nylon webbing, and can help you develop balance, flexibility, and focus. We’ll show you how to stretch your own line and give tips for staying upright while walking the line!
1/22/09: Crack Climbing. Columbia 6:30pm to 9:30pm.
- The return of our favorite and most popular clinic!
1/26/09: Movie “Dosage V”. Columbia.
- Two showings: 6:30pm – 8:00pm and 8:00pm – 9:30pm.
- Popcorn provided!
1/28/09: Bouldering for Rope Climbers. Timonium 7:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Learn how bouldering strength transfers over to route climbing. Technical to dynamic movement skills will be covered in this clinic.
2/4/09: Plyometric Training, an introduction to The Road. Rockville 7:00pm to 8:00pm.
- Add some explosive power to your climbing style! Plyometric training uses high-intensity, short duration exercises at body-weight resistance to develop agility, speed, and full-body strength. This clinic will introduce several exercises that are featured in The ROAD, Earth Trek’s new, upcoming functional strength training program.
2/8/09: Sport Climbing Tips, Tricks and Efficiency. Timonium 11:00am to 1:00pm.
- For those who want to take their sport climbing to the next level. Everything from mental training to efficient clipping positions will be covered in this informative clinic!
2/22/09: TBA. Timonium 11:00am to 1:00pm.