- 53,000 square feet
- Climbing walls constructed by Walltopia, designed by Jason Kehl and packed with bouldering and roped terrain
- Huge fitness and climbing training areas
- Dedicated yoga and group fitness room
- On-site child care
- Private climbing teaching areas
- High-end locker rooms
- Easy access to light rail & bike trails
- Fully stocked gear shop
$110 for 30 days
(first two family members, $20 for each additional under 18)
(under 18 and full-time college students. Student proof required.)
- Easy month-to-month plan
- $59 initiation fee
- Active military discount - 50% off initiation fee
(for first two family members, $240 for each additional under 18)
Membership Includes Access to All Locations
- Unlimited climbing
- Free clinics
- Free yoga
- Free guest passes
- Free access to monthly Rendezvous events
- Discounts on indoor and outdoor classes
- Discounts on gear and apparel
Day Pass: $22
7-Visit Pass: $130
* Military Discount - 10% off day pass (active duty military with ID)
Climbing Shoes: $6
Chalk Bag: $2
Package (all of the above): $11
M - F: 8:30am - 1:30pm | 4:30 - 7:30pm
Sat + Sun: 8:30am - 1:30pm
Members: $5 per hour
Non-Members: $7 per hour
From novices to old pros, you control your climbing journey at Earth Treks. Classes include everything from Belay Lessons to Boost your Bouldering and Self Rescue.
Get your younger ones climbing early! Youth programs include drop-off evenings, climbing clubs and family instruction.
Parents, getting a workout in has never been easier thanks to our onsite fun, safe and supervised childcare facility.
A comfortable way for your family to start climbing—get three climbs, a harness rental and an Earth Treks instructor with your session
Parties + Groups
Dare to do things differently at Earth Treks. With private climbing areas and expert instructors, an event at Earth Treks will give your guests new skills, a restored sense of adventure and a party unlike any other!
Make the most of summer! Campers leave with new skills, a restored sense of adventure, a boost in confidence and incredible stories to share.
Come climb with us! Team climbing will help develop athletes in the only way we know how… a crazy fun environment that fosters a love for the sport—and ourselves.
Get your fitness on in a variety of drop-in classes or go at your own pace in the weight room and cardio zone. Free for members!