- 53,000 square feet
- Climbing walls constructed by Walltopia, designed by Jason Kehl and packed with bouldering and roped terrain
- Huge fitness and climbing training areas
- Dedicated yoga and group fitness room
- On-site child care
- Private climbing teaching areas
- High-end locker rooms
- Easy access to light rail & bike trails
- Fully stocked gear shop
$110 for 30 days
(first two family members, $20 for each additional)
- Easy month-to-month plan
- $59 initiation fee
- Active military discount - 50% off initiation fee
(for first two family members, $240 for each additional)
Day Pass: $22
7-Visit Pass: $130
* Military Discount - 10% off day pass (active duty military with ID)
Climbing Shoes: $6
Chalk Bag: $2
Package (all of the above): $11
Members: $5 per hour
Non-Members: $7 per hour
- Children aged 6 months to 6 years.
- 2 hour maximum.
- Only children of parents are eligible for care.
- Parents must remain in the facility for the duration of care.
- Not responsible for any diaper changing needs.
- Any snacks or food must be in a covered container.
From novices to old pros, you control your climbing journey at Earth Treks. Classes include everything from Belay Lessons to Boost your Bouldering and Self Rescue.
Get your younger ones climbing early! Youth programs include drop-off evenings, climbing clubs and family instruction.
Coming Summer 2019! Campers leave with new skills, a restored sense of adventure, a boost in confidence and incredible stories to share.
A comfortable way for your family to start climbing—get three climbs, a harness rental and an Earth Treks instructor with your session
Parties + Groups
Accepting party bookings in the Fall of 2018. Dare to do things differently at Earth Treks. With private climbing areas and expert instructors, an event at Earth Treks will give your guests new skills, a restored sense of adventure and a party unlike any other!
Come climb with us! Team climbing will help develop athletes in the only way we know how… a crazy fun environment that fosters a love for the sport—and ourselves.
Get your fitness on in a variety of drop-in classes or go at your own pace in the weight room and cardio zone. Free for members!
Whether your goal is to strengthen your climbing skills or just get into the gym more often, we’ll motivate you to reach your fitness goals. All skill levels are welcome!
Earth Treks Englewood Calendar