COMING SOON: Earth Treks Englewood Climbing Center
With a massive footprint exceeding 53,000 square feet, Earth Treks Englewood will be the largest gym in the nation! In addition to world-class roped climbing and bouldering terrain, Englewood guests will find their favorite amenities including a yoga studio, fitness and cardio zones, system + campus boards, climbing classes, a retail gear shop and on-site child care.
Earth Treks will renovate existing space in the old Sports Authority corporate headquarters. Here, guests will have ample parking and convenient light rail & bike trail access. Earth Treks Englewood is also conveniently situated near local restaurants and craft breweries in Englewood CityCenter and River Point.
Located at 1050 W. Hampden Ave., Englewood, CO
Earth Treks Englewood Features:
- Climbing walls constructed by Walltopia, designed by Jason Kehl and packed with bouldering and roped terrain
- Huge fitness and climbing training areas
- Dedicated yoga and group fitness room
- Private climbing teaching areas
- High-end locker rooms
- Fully stocked gear shop
- On-site child care
- Easy access to light rail & bike trails
- Multi-gym memberships will be available – more details on this will be released prior to the 2018 opening
Check out the Earth Treks Englewood Facebook page for all the latest happenings.