- More than an acre (45,000 square feet) of climbing and fitness
- 400+ roped routes and boulders
- Bouldering specific area with top out boulder
- Hydraulic campus boards, system boards and additional training essentials
- Best in industry routes
- Yoga studio
- Strength & cardio fitness area
- Group fitness classes
- Private instructional areas
- High end locker rooms featuring sparkling clean showers and towel service
- Fully stocked gear shop
$120 for 30 days
(first two family members, $20 for each additional)
- Easy month-to-month plan
- $59 initiation fee
(for first two family members, $240 for each additional)
Membership Includes Access to All Locations
Day Pass: $25
7-Visit Pass $150
* Military Discount - 10% off day pass (active duty military with ID)
Climbing Shoes $6
Belay Device w/ locking Carabiner $2
Chalk Bag $2
Package (all of the above) $11Try Our Intro To Climbing Class
From novices to old pros, you control your climbing journey at Earth Treks. Classes include everything from Introduction to Climbing to Boost your Bouldering and Self Rescue.
Get your younger ones climbing early! Youth programs include drop-off evenings, climbing clubs and family instruction.
Make the most of summer! Campers leave with new skills, a restored sense of adventure, a boost in confidence and incredible stories to share.
Parties + Groups
Dare to do things differently at Earth Treks. With private climbing areas and expert instructors, an event at Earth Treks will give your guests new skills, a restored sense of adventure and a party unlike any other!
Come climb with us! Team climbing will help develop athletes in the only way we know how… a crazy fun environment that fosters a love for the sport—and ourselves.
Get your fitness on in a variety of drop-in classes or go at your own pace in the weight room and cardio zone. Free for members!