Current Impacts to our Facilities
To do our part to protect our community during the COVID-19 outbreak effective Sunday, March 15th, Earth Treks will be closing all gyms and canceling all classes and events through the remainder of March.
We understand that climbing, fitness, and yoga is a vital part of our lives. The health and well being of our members, guests, and employees is our top priority.
Therefore we have come to the difficult conclusion that a temporary closure is the safest next step we can take for our community.
- All Earth Treks, Movement, and Planet Granite locations across the nation will be closed effective March 15th – March 31st.
- We will continue to monitor and assess the extent of our closure on day by day basis.
While we have already stepped up the cleaning of our gym, before re-opening a deep and thorough cleaning will occur.
The financial security of our employees is a priority.
Class + Program Registrants: If you've booked for a paid class or event in March, we'll be reaching out soon regarding options to reschedule, be credited or refunded.
Members: Pro-rated credits for the remainder of March will be applied to April billing. We will provide a status update by the end of day Friday, March 27th, and communicate whether the closure will extend beyond March, resulting in the suspension of April billing.
- Credits and billing suspension will be automatic and do not require a request or inquiry.
- Frozen memberships will not be charged a freeze fee during closures.
- Pre-paid memberships will have their expiration date extended accordingly.
- If you have left any personal items at the gym (in a locker, lost & found, etc.), the gym will be hosting limited office hours. Please check our website for the date and time.
- We're experiencing a high volume of requests and inquiries. We'll continue to respond as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience.
We know the strength of the Earth Treks community will carry us through this challenge and we can’t wait to welcome you back into the gym. Be supportive. Stay positive. Remember practicing social distancing is physical—stay connected to your friends and family. Let's keep building the strength of our community together.
Crystal City: email@example.com