Current Impacts to our Facilities
To do our part to protect our community during the COVID-19 outbreak we have temporarily closed our doors.
For the most up to date information please check out our social media channels. We'll also be emailing updates as things develop.
- All Earth Treks, Movement, and Planet Granite locations across the nation will be closed.
- We will continue to monitor and assess the extent of our closure on day by day basis.
While we have already stepped up the cleaning of our gym, before re-opening a deep and thorough cleaning will occur.
The financial security of our employees is a priority.
Class + Program Registrants: If you've booked for a paid class or event, we'll be reaching out soon regarding options to reschedule, be credited or refunded.
Members: Pro-rated credits for the remainder of March will be applied towards billing once we reopen.
- Credits and billing suspension will be automatic and do not require a request or inquiry.
- Frozen memberships will not be charged a freeze fee during closures.
- Pre-paid memberships will have their expiration date extended accordingly.
- If you have left any personal items at the gym (in a locker, lost & found, etc.), the gym will be hosting limited office hours. Please check our website for the date and time.
- We're experiencing a high volume of requests and inquiries. We'll continue to respond as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience.
Without all of you, we wouldn’t be this amazing community that we are lucky to call family. Thank you for all of the stoke you’re sharing with us during this challenging time. With that being said, if you find yourself in a position to participate and help, we are excited to announce several ways you can help us through this time.
We know the strength of the Earth Treks community will carry us through this challenge and we can’t wait to welcome you back into the gym. Be supportive. Stay positive. Remember practicing social distancing is physical—stay connected to your friends and family. Let's keep building the strength of our community together.
Crystal City: firstname.lastname@example.org