Upcoming Construction in Columbia Parking Lot
Earth Treks Columbia is getting a neighbor! On Monday June 10, our landlord will begin construction to renovate the parking lot for Earth Treks and AT&T. The renovation will occur in 3 phases over the next 6 weeks, dependent on weather. All construction will take place during work hours, Monday-Friday.
We've been told that the construction should not affect access into the facility. Here's a timeline and overview of the project:
Phase 1 (June 10-June 24) – Curb demo to reconfigure parking area for Earth Treks:
- Demoing curbs in front and to the right of Earth Treks Columbia to make our lot more efficient. Please note that you can park to the right of Earth Treks after business hours.
Phase 2 (June 24-June 28) – Sealing and stripping of the Columbia Lot
- Sealing and striping will be done in two sections. Each section will take 2 days and will be dependent on weather
- During this phase, you will note be able to park directly in front of the gym entrance. Temporary handicap parking areas will be available
Phase 3 (July 1-July 19) – Fence construction
- Parking in front of the entrance will reopen and a large fenced area will be constructed to the right of our lot as you face the building. This fenced in parking area will be used exclusively by AT&T
- The fence will block your view as you approach Earth Treks, but don't worry--we haven't disappeared!