Climbing Team Resources
Below is a compilation of frequently referenced material. Please contact the Golden Team Head Coach, Will Anglin, online if you need further assistance.
The Parent Handbook and Team Code of Conduct
The Parent Handbook and Team Code of Conduct 2015-2016 contains information about registration as well important program details.
- If you have any questions regarding the billing of your Team dues, please visit the Members Page.
USA Climbing http://usaclimbing.net is the national governing body of competition climbing in the United States.
ABS Comps Dates
September 13, 2014 ** ABS Local City Rock Colorado Springs September 27, 2014 ** ABS Local The Spot Boulder October 4, 2014 ABS Local Sport Climbing Center Colorado Springs October 11, 2014 ABS Local Rock'n & Jam'n Thorton November 1, 2014 ** ABS Local Pure Bouldering Gym Colorado Springs November 8, 2014 ABS Local The Rock Lounge Durango November 15, 2014 ABS Local Vail Athletic Club Vail December 6 & 7, 2014 ABS Regionals ABC Kids Climbing Boulder January 10 &11, 2015 ABS Divisionals The Front Odgen, Utah February 13-15, 2015 ABS Nationals Madison, WI
**Earth Treks will be sending a coach to these local competitions. **
Protecting Team Members
- Earth Treks is committed to providing a safe and positive environment for it’s team members.
- Earth Treks feels strongly that education and awareness of child abuse is the key to prevention. The need for education extends to coaches, parents, and kids. We encourage all our team families to explore online resources focused on abuse prevention and awareness. Safe4Athletes and Darkness to Light are two recommended resources.
- Our committment to protecting youth is expressed in our Coach’s and Team Code of Conduct.
- If at any time a parent, coach, or team member has a concern about the well being of a team member, we encourage them to reach out to the Youth Protection Committee. This web form allows direct and anonymous communication to Earth Treks’ non coaching management including the owner, Chris Warner, Chris Jenkins, Scot Heidtman, Amy Gounaris, Maren Olson, Katrina Papavasiliou, Charlotte Bosley, and Nancy Lulay. If you suspect the abuse of a child, your first step should be to contact 911 or your local child welfare agency.