Climbing Team Resources
Below is a compilation of frequently referenced material. Please contact the Golden Team Head Coach, Will Anglin or Team Coordinator Carissa Gross, or submit an inquiry online if you need further assistance.
The Parent Handbook and Team Code of Conduct
The Parent Handbook and Team Code of Conduct 2016-2017 contains information about registration as well important program details.
- If you have any questions regarding the billing of your Team dues, please visit the Members Page to submit an inquiry.
USA Climbing is the national governing body of competition climbing in the United States. Team ET athletes are part of USA Climbing Region 302. Athletes planning to compete at Regionals should be USA Climbing Members. For more inforamtion on membership and USA Climbing competitions:
USA Climbing Region 302 Bouldering Comp Dates
|*September 17, 2016||Local||ABC Kids Climbing||Boulder|
|September 24, 2016||Local||The Rock Lounge||Durango|
|*September 24, 2014||Local||The Spot||Boulder|
|*October 1, 2016||Local||Denver Bouldering Club (South)||Sheridan|
|October 8, 2016||Local||Sport Climbing Center||Colorado Springs|
|October 15, 2016||Local||Rock'n and Jam'n||Thornton|
|October 22, 2016||Local||CityROCK||Colorado Springs|
|November 5, 2016||Local||Vail Athletic Club||Vail|
|*TBD||Region 302 Regionals||TBD||TBD|
|*January 14, 2017||Divisionals||ABC Kids Climbing||Boulder
|*February 10, 2017||Nationals||The Salt Palace||Salt Lake City, UT|
*Earth Treks will be sending a coach to these competitions.
Protecting Team Members
- Earth Treks is committed to providing a safe and positive environment for it’s team members.
- Earth Treks feels strongly that education and awareness of child abuse is the key to prevention. The need for education extends to coaches, parents, and kids. We encourage all our team families to explore online resources focused on abuse prevention and awareness. Safe4Athletes and Darkness to Light are two recommended resources.
- Our committment to protecting youth is expressed in our Coach’s and Team Code of Conduct.
- If at any time a parent, coach, or team member has a concern about the well being of a team member, we encourage them to reach out to the Youth Protection Committee. This web form allows direct and anonymous communication to Earth Treks’ non-coaching management including the owner, Chris Warner, Chris Jenkins, Scot Heidtman, Amy Gounaris, Maren Olson, Katrina Papavasiliou, Charlotte Bosley, and Nancy Lulay. If you suspect the abuse of a child, your first step should be to contact 911 or your local child welfare agency.