Earth Treks Golden Climbing Center
Earth Treks Golden opened in November 2013 and features a purpose-built 29,000 sq ft building. The gym offers more than 28,500 sq ft of climbing with walls up to 48 ft high, including tons of bouldering and roped climbing for all ages and abilities. Earth Treks Golden boasts many amenities including a huge fitness center, dedicated strength training area, yoga room, outdoor patio, and locker room facilities with all the bells and whistles. Nestled in the mountains, Golden is just 15 minutes west of Denver and an outdoor pursuits dreamland.
Earth Treks Golden Climbing Center:
- Opened in November 2013.
- Located 15 minutes west of Denver.
- A ten minute walk from the Golden light rail station.
- Brand new purpose-built 29,000 sq ft building.
- Over 28,500 square feet of climbing including a huge bouldering area.
- Walls up to 48 feet high.
- Huge fitness and strength training areas.
- Fully stocked gear shop.
- Yoga room.
- Four private teaching areas for classes and groups.
- Locker room facilities.
Check out the Earth Treks Golden Facebook page for all the latest happenings.