- 50 foot walls with hundreds of routes and problems
- Expansive lead & top rope terrain
- Bouldering specific area
- Campus boards, system boards, Moonboard and additional training essentials
- Best in industry routes
- Strength & cardio fitness area
- Group fitness classes
- Private instructional areas
- Fully stocked gear shop
$110 for 30 days
(first two family members, $20 for each additional under 18)
(for kids under 18 and full-time college students. Student proof must be submitted
- Easy month-to-month payment plan. Cancel anytime!
- $59 initiation fee
- Military Discount - 50% off initiation fee (active duty with ID)
Day Pass: $22
7-Visit Pass: $130
(Columbia + Timonium)
* Military Discount - 10% off day pass (active duty military with ID)
Climbing shoes: $6
Belay device w/ locking carabiner: $2
Chalk bag: $2
Package (all of the above): $11Try Our Intro To Climbing Class
From novices to old pros, you control your climbing journey at Earth Treks. Classes include everything from Introduction to Climbing to Boost your Bouldering and Self Rescue.
Get your younger ones climbing early! Youth programs include drop-off evenings, climbing clubs and family instruction.
Make the most of summer! Campers leave with new skills, a restored sense of adventure, a boost in confidence and incredible stories to share.
Parties + Groups
Dare to do things differently at Earth Treks. With private climbing areas and expert instructors, an event at Earth Treks will give your guests new skills, a restored sense of adventure and a party unlike any other!
Come climb with us! Team climbing will help develop athletes in the only way we know how… a crazy fun environment that fosters a love for the sport—and ourselves.
Get your fitness on in a variety of drop-in classes or go at your own pace in the weight room and cardio zone. Free for members!