Jobs in Maryland
Looking for a job with a great company?
Earth Treks’ mission is to “share our passion for climbing.” Earth Treks seeks energetic, dedicated, and hard working individuals to carry out that mission. If you think you have what it takes we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for any position with Earth Treks, please follow these steps:
- You must have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat installed.
- Download and save the Earth Treks Employment Application to your Desktop.
- Complete the Earth Treks Employment Application and save the updated file on your desktop. Please be sure to check that your information has been saved before sending the form via email. (Do not fill out the fields in an Internet browser window, the form will not save your information)
- Once completed and checked, email it, along with a cover letter and resume, to the hiring manager listed on the job posting you’re responding to.
View postings below for job descriptions and contact information.
- Shift Supervisor – Columbia – Shift Supervisor
- Full Time Routsetter – Rockville – Full Time Routesetter
- Summer Camp Instructors - Rockville Staff Only (Columbia and Timonium positions filled) - Summer Camp Instructor
- Part Time Party + Open Climb Instructors - Rockville – Part Time Party + OC Instructors
- Full Time Lead Climbing Instructor - Timonium - Full Time Lead Climbing Instructor
- Part Time Instructional Staff - Timonium - Part Time Instructional Staff
- Head Climbing Team Coach – Timonium – Head Climbing Team Coach