Climbing Team Resources
Below is a compilation of frequently referenced material. Please contact the Golden Team Head Coach, Will Anglin, online if you need further assistance.
The Parent Handbook and Team Code of Conduct
The Parent Handbook and Team Code of Conduct 2014-2015 contains information about registration as well important program details.
- If you have any questions regarding the billing of your Team dues, please visit the Members Page.
USA Climbing http://usaclimbing.net is the national governing body of competition climbing in the United States.
SCS Comps Dates
- April 5, 2014 - Local – Rock'n & Jam'n - Thornton, CO**
- April 12, 2014 - Local – The BRC - Boulder, CO
- April 19, 2014 - Local – City Rock - Colorado Springs, CO
- April 26, 2014 - Local – Vail Athletic Club - Vail, CO
- May 10, 2014 - Regionals Championships – Movement - Boulder, CO
- June 14-June 15, 2014 - Divisional Championships – Sender One - Santa Ana, CA
- July 10-July 13, 2014 - National Championships – Stone Summit - Atlanta, GA
**Earth Treks will not be sending a coach to this competition, but athletes are still welcome to attend.**
Protecting Team Members
- Earth Treks is committed to providing a safe and positive environment for it’s team members.
- Earth Treks feels strongly that education and awareness of child abuse is the key to prevention. The need for education extends to coaches, parents, and kids. We encourage all our team families to explore online resources focused on abuse prevention and awareness. Safe4Athletes and Darkness to Light are two recommended resources.
- Our committment to protecting youth is expressed in our Coach’s and Team Code of Conduct.
- If at any time a parent, coach, or team member has a concern about the well being of a team member, we encourage them to reach out to the Youth Protection Committee. This web form allows direct and anonymous communication to Earth Treks’ non coaching management including the owner, Chris Warner, Chris Jenkins, Scot Heidtman, Amy Gounaris and Katrina Papavasiliou.